HybridZ

Check out this LS1 Mini swap!

jt1

No new projects here.....I seem to work full time on the one I've got, trying to keep the motor together! The light weight of the aluminum block is interesting though. I saw it on another board, corner carvers, and thought it would interest some people here.

Going to the track anytime soon? I was going to go to Rockingham June 4-5, but the motor's still in the machine shop and it looks like it would be a major thrash to make it now.

John

Going to the track anytime soon? I was going to go to Rockingham June 4-5' date=' but the motor's still in the machine shop and it looks like it would be a major thrash to make it now.

John[/quote']

I'm going to Roebling Road Memorial Day weekend. Taking the wife and staying in a killer place http://www.mansiononforsythpark.com/

The perfect weekend, beautiful cars and fast women or something like that.

Major thrash, I,m sure you can do it. Just hope you don't find three or four other things to fix while you are at it. Good luck.

Mark

Guest Z kid

Do you know what the funny part is, that mini will get hosed by just about every bike powered mini thats ever been created in just about every aspect of its driving. Cool idea, but I think he may be compensating for something ;)