HybridZ

Who is this?

Guest JAMIE T

LOL, whoops.

I believe the car is from Denmark or something. The owner had been contacted by a member here at some point a few months ago. I might be mistaken but I think he may have replied on the forum. I don't know his name.

that car is from Norway and the owners name is Espen Risbruna, it`s very nice, i`ve seen it at a few shows and talked to the owner/builder, and this car is just as nice in real life as in those pictures :) it has a rb20det for the moment, but i think a rb26dett is on its way. i can tip the owner of the car of this thread so he can answer it himself :)

Guest JAMIE T

I bought two of the down pipes to see if they would fit my twins but they don't. The flange is flipped over on the SR20's compared to the RB26 turbo's. I'm thinking about cutting it of and flipping it over and re-welding it to make it fit. The quality is decent. Good deal for the money I suppose. The flanges appear to be castings, but it's hard to tell. They can sell them cheap becuase they are chiwanese and obviously robot welded.

• 8 months later...