HybridZ

im gonna rant and talk for abit... M3

Guest ON3GO

Guest ON3GO

some shat head keyed my brand new Scion today!

im so pissed... i no its not a nice car and etc but still!

also my engine for the blue Z is still messed up, this machine shop i delt with messed it up hardcore by drilling the head stud/bolt holes slanted and now my head cant go on.

WTF, lately ive just delt with dishonest ppl and assholes.

i cant wait till i move back to florida, get away from these big city asses and not worry as much atleast.

also new news.. i plan on finishing my green Z once i move back to florida, blue Z will be done so ill finish the Z that started it all. but with that said i plan on buying a 97/98 BMW M3 4 door in the near future.

just a daily driver that i can mess with and auto-x.

i need to stop auto-xing the Scion as its put a toll on the tranny and pretty much whole car, and its only got 4k miles LOL.

anyways i just needed to talk and rant for abit.

yesterday Z dreamer was drunk, now im getting there :).

mike

Mike as busy as you are !.... your're going to run into a little trouble now and then. A keyed car can make a sane man go psychotic. My silver Z was keyed along the driver's side fender and someone danced on the roof. This helped me decide to use the 250 GTO kit on the silver Z. I am a firm believer that there is some force out there (Karma) that in a certain time makes the *** wipes suffer and pay for their behavior... Keep in mind "STRESS" is a killer and can take years off your life. Blow it off..dust yourself off and face tomorrow with a grin on your face (life could be a hell of lot worse.. you could be that miserable piece of humanity that keyed your car).

Sorry to hear about your troubles bro, but unfortunately the world is filthy with *** knolls and generally crappy people. I tell people I am not a bigot, I hate everybody evenly!!:twisted:

Too many expieriences like the ones you mentioned. I would think that the machine shop could be held accountable. I know it is a pain in the arse but you gotta do something.

Do you have any buddies at scholl that could fix the key job for you?

Rufus

Guest ON3GO
Sorry to hear about your troubles bro' date=' but unfortunately the world is filthy with *** knolls and generally crappy people. I tell people I am not a bigot, I hate everybody evenly!!:twisted:

Too many expieriences like the ones you mentioned. I would think that the machine shop could be held accountable. I know it is a pain in the arse but you gotta do something.

Do you have any buddies at scholl that could fix the key job for you?

Rufus[/quote']

the key job... i could fix it but the fact that its 2 months old this car and new lol.. perfect paint.. well was perfect.

im thinking im gonna just repaint the car in the next few month.

maybe a black or something to match the interior color.

mike

See, that just sucks.. I have no respect for.. well, most of the general public anymore. Either they don't pay attention and mess your $hit up, or they do it purposly just to be dicks.. There is a reason I have a beat up 93 king cab for a daily driver. :lol: AND, if I return to my truck and some moron has wacked my truck with his door, I just smile. And open my door REALLY FAST! Sometimes I do it 2 or 3 times.. :twisted: Then I drive away.

When I drive the Z, I park way far away all alone, or next to something nice.. BMW's, Audi's, corvettes, ect. If I come back and theres a car beside the Z, I walk around and check for damage.. and prepare to leave my shoe imprint on all their doors if nessasary. :twak:

That's a big reason why I'm not in a big hurry to get a real paint job on my zx -- I mean yeah, it doesn't look too appealing with a primer job, but it would be pointless for somebody to key it, and if some jackass hits my door / body panel, I can hit his 3 times worse, and then go home and fix the damage cheaply and quickly :evil:

Sorry to hear about it the keying. I hate it when people are so damn disrespectful like that. Even though I think those Xb's (I think that's the right model) are really hideous, it's still your property and not theirs. But, lucky you, you went to school to learn how to do bodywork, so it shouldn't cost you an arm and a leg to repair.