HybridZ

A nube in need of squeegee door rubber

ZONKER

This is most likely been ask many times but please bare with me I did a search and came up dry. What I am looking for is a sorce for the rubber that attaches to the door that acts like a sgueegee to help keep the water out of the door. I have found the chrome stips with the rubber attached but $100. for two strips of rubber with chrome attached is hard to swallow. Is there any one that can steer me to a sorce for just the rubber ? This is for a 240 . Thanks Gary

• 1 year later...

Aloha - Im also looking to replace my dried out squeeges and interor fuzzies (Before I tint). I took off the Stainlees moulding and its in excellent condition. The squegess if I can spell are only held on by staples.

So I think is silly to throw out the nice stock Stainless just because of a $5 sgueege.

Can anyone find a sourse on a roll of this stuff that we can test and if it works may do a group buy or Ill buy it and sell it.

Maybee I can modfy an actual squeege or maybe some winshield wipers or better yet some new ones off of a different vehicle.

Just some thoughts. HawaiiZ