HybridZ

Vincent's sweet Tom is on the block

Dan Juday

And this time he's serious.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=7251&item=4555705821&rd=1

With a Buy-it-Now price of $16.5k that's half the appraised value.

This is one beautiful Tom. It has comprehensive frame reinforcement and the paint is incredible. The color can't be captured with a camera. Comes with a four piece hard top (t-tops plus removeable T bar) and WORKING A/C. Multiple years 1st place winner at MSA. All it needs is a V8 swap, although the L6 mill in it is very healthy.

Not trying to sell it for him, just though everyone here should know. I'd snatch it myself if I had the cash.

vhad_r700_3s.jpg

Evilruuskay. at one time, you would not had to save much for a Tomahawk... In 1996, I bought my Tomahawk Kit (#8-)for $2700.00 and for $1600, Rory Bateman offered to mount the body which I foolishly declined. I considered myself too busy with other nonsense to drive my 78 donar to Sacremento. I saw a write up in a Kit Car magazine about the prototype and within a couple weeks was at Rory Bateman's door step and ordered a kit from him.

Evilruuskay. at one time, you would not had to save much for a Tomahawk... In 1996, I bought my Tomahawk Kit (#8-)for $2700.00 and for $1600, Rory Bateman offered to mount the body which I foolishly declined. I considered myself too busy with other nonsense to drive my 78 donar to Sacremento. I saw a write up in a Kit Car magazine about the prototype and within a couple weeks was at Rory Bateman's door step and ordered a kit from him.

Before I started my project I contacted Eric from Zparts, I was told a kit would cost between 11k and 14k. I may be slightly off on the numbers as it was quite awile ago.

Rufus

Battle Pope... my Tomahawk is in a shambles...while I was away for a couple years, someone decided to splash a mold on the body and really got it ****ed up.. My smal block 350 chevy was stripped... All the progress that I had made was pushed back and many parts to finish it were stolen. I have put the Tomahawk on the back burner and now working on the 250 GTO kit since it will be cheaper to complete if I take the suspension parts from the Tomahawk. I have recently won two substantisl judgements from two deadbeats (who will be very difficult for me to collect) and have two others to track down and serve. Check some of these old pictures http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/larryjohnson97438/album?.dir=/392a