HybridZ

Not too shabby: almost completed

Tim240z

Tim - is the truck almost done then? You still up for doing the bushings sometimes this month? I'm still recovering from a very expensive month so it's nooooo big deal if it's not gonna be any time soon :D but definately hoping to catch you before you move on to another project.

Still have some work to do on the truck....bushings being one of them (panhard rod and rear track arm). Then I have an every increasing list of 'Honey Dos' that I have been ignoring because of the truck. I am having the BBQ in next weekend, and up to San Fran in July to pickup parts next month......give me some time for the knee to heal some (had surgery last Tues).....kind tough crawling under cars right now.....maybe mid July (17th or so....)

Guest bastaad525

cool dude as I said definatley no hurry... this works out better as it gives ME time to recover as well, financially :D May KILLED my checkbook. Also it can give me a chance to take care of some minor work on my other car that I've been putting off way too long as I've been chasing oil leaks on the Z.

Though it would cost me my sleep for the day I'd REALLY like to make the bbq this time around... gonna see what the wife has to say. It's a worknight for both of us unfortunately :(

Well my new to me Z71 Chevy is probably not long for this owner... I'm looking at a Dodge Diesel Quad Cab 3500hd with TILT bed... It'll pull stumps and Jimmy Hoffa outto of concrete! :shock:

2004 model with 21K miles... Books for $39K and I can have it for $32800! :-)

I'm thinking HARD!

Mike:cool:

Well my new to me Z71 Chevy is probably not long for this owner... I'm looking at a Dodge Diesel Quad Cab 3500hd with TILT bed... It'll pull stumps and Jimmy Hoffa outto of concrete! :shock:

2004 model with 21K miles... Books for $39K and I can have it for $32800! :-)

I'm thinking HARD!

Mike:cool:

My friend recently bought a 2500 Diesel. Both the 12 valve and 24 valves are amazing. With injectors, 5" exhaust, intake, and a drag comp, my friend probably has at least 700 ft lbs of torque on tap. With a new turbo that will be above 800.

That is a very nice job on the truck Tim. Did you do that in your garage or just outside?