HybridZ

Doing R230 Q45 Swap

Corzette

Guys just wanted to post that MAICHOR gave me a FREE Q45 R230 and all I did was pay for shipping on a bus from Dallas to SanAngelo. I picked it up today and was so excited. I was very impressed and grateful because when I went to get it, it was crated and professionally packed and looked great. He is a class act as I know he is very busy these days. Just wanted to say THANKS MIKE and I really appreciate your effort for a fellow Zer. Boy will I ever need this upgrade...Im stoked. Now I just need 4 Q45 Axles and Ross;s axles stubs adapters and front mount once he decides to make them. Thanks HybridZ for spawning such individuals.....

Semper Fi

Terry

Guest Battle Pope

I was gonna say - the Q45 has the R200VLSD. Basically the same as the Z32 N/A (not sure if they're the same gear ratios).

Tim, this thing weighs 114 pounds and is huge fat...has the pop in stubs with the 6 bolt pattern....BTW if its not a 230 thats cool. Im gonna put this puppy in. I wonder if the 300 axles will work? If not Q45 axles here we go..

Terry

Tim' date=' this thing weighs 114 pounds and is huge fat...has the pop in stubs with the 6 bolt pattern....BTW if its not a 230 thats cool. Im gonna put this puppy in. I wonder if the 300 axles will work? If not Q45 axles here we go..

Terry[/quote']

It sounds similar to what i am going to use, mine is a R200 from a R32 GTR, it has the large 6 bolt inner cv's too, but it is clutch type LSD 4.11.