HybridZ

Yay or Nay?

PUSHER

I think I recognize the screenname "chmercer" from FreshAlloy... and I think he needs a nice swift kick in the nuts for that exterior of the S14 (good wheels though). You know the FA guys would hound you to death if you put a pic of that up there :twak:

Anyway' date=' that is a squarish mirror, I think the only ones that look good on the fender are the black-housing round mirrors. Oh yes, more pics of your flares (ZG flares?) and the wheels... are they Circle Racing?[/quote']

FA sucks. i stopped posting on there about a year ago. the whole forum is a bunch of nit picky technical questions. very drab. the picture thread is a good place to go if you want to see what a stock 240 with rims and 1" drop looks like :confused2. what do i care if they would hound me if put a pic up? im not going to put up a pic because most of them have shitty taste and would rather talk about the difference in color codings between 1995 and 1996 fuel injectors.

i think you need a swift kick in the nuts for trashing on my car when all youve seen of it is one pic. im sorry i cant afford a good paint job. and for your information this is the catalog picture of what i ordered.

nav_hol_metflake_blue.jpg

the paint looked like **** anyway so i thought id throw it on, get some laughs, and peel it off in 6 months when it starts looking like **** again.

post a pic of your car so i can tell you how bad it sucks?

lol at 240sxforums. i think i posted on there once when i was selling somthing. i post on nico when i want to feel good about myself, and zilvia is good for pictures and stupid rice stuff.

thoes wheels on there, they suck. 17x9 +20, super lame. i will post some pics of the new wheels i have comming tomorrow, which are awesome (18x12 what?) but you guys will just flame them.

trs is pretty goofy. josh (reflux) gets flamed a lot, haha. btw what was your name on there? they had to redo the server (or somthing) recently.

man, i am totally not in the mood to defend flames when i wasnt even the one who posted the pic.

hmmm well if you ever feel insecure about your glittery stickers jsut whip out $50 bucks and get flat black krylon(sp?) rust tough paint... paint over them stickers and notice the nice texture those stars bring to the flat black.... But... are you sure that all that adhesive isnt going to bite you int he *** when you acctually really want to paint the car and you have to remove the stuff?

haha i wont ever get insecure about anything on my car. why bother doing anything if your going to regret it later on. its just a car.

if i ever want to paint it again im just going to spray the whole thing down with paint stripper and go at it with a wire wheel. but thats never going to happen anyway, because i HATEEEEE body work.

FA sucks. i stopped posting on there about a year ago. the whole forum is a bunch of nit picky technical questions. very drab. the picture thread is a good place to go if you want to see what a stock 240 with rims and 1" drop looks like :confused2. what do i care if they would hound me if put a pic up? im not going to put up a pic because most of them have shitty taste and would rather talk about the difference in color codings between 1995 and 1996 fuel injectors.

Yes, it can be a hassle as far as sociability, but FA remains the place to go for tech information and good, solid research for mods. And what is wrong with in-depth technical discussion? I mean, I know most other people aren't engineers, but the nitty gritty tech stuff is what makes the cars perform. And it's obvious you haven't seen the pic thread lately.

thoes wheels on there, they suck. 17x9 +20, super lame. i will post some pics of the new wheels i have comming tomorrow, which are awesome (18x12 what?) but you guys will just flame them.

nothing wrong with keeping stock fenders. I'd like to see pics of the big wheels when they get on there.

post a pic of your car so i can tell you how bad it sucks?

I will when I finish with all the suspension crap I'm doing and the car is driving again. And I will already have my retort ready: "at least I don't have bass boat vinyl pieced all over it" :icon44: just relax man, a little semi-friendly ribbing is nothing to get heated about :D I actually like the way the car looks in that pic minus the blue.

Guest Battle Pope
take your balls out of your purse.

Take your brain out of your back pocket.

I'm really glad that this forum is very serious and technically-oriented. Crap like this doesn't happen too often.

Damn. the guy just wanted to know about mirror placement, and he ends up in the middle of an insult match. I don't think this is what HybridZ is about. I mean, grow up! IMHO Its his car and he can do anything he wants to it. Some of us do what we can afford, so if his choice upsets you so much how about staking him to a paint job.

Guest Battle Pope

I will be the first to say that my original post was rather scathing. However, I followed up with a revision of my statement and a perfectly rational explanation (to me anyway) as to why I dislike the glittery car.

Who started the potshots and name-calling? I only recall responding in self-defense attacks on my perfectly rational concerns.

As for the mirror, I think it looks good. Is it an OE 240Z mirror? The only way I'd put fender mirrors on is if they were Fairlady-style ones.