HybridZ

coilovers?

Guest dherde26

Guest dherde26

what kind of coilovers do u uys suggest i want stiff and good amount of adjusment and i already have the suspension tequnues swaybars

thanks drew

Heh, I did it in about 5 minutes. Figured it might be more effective than the standard "please use the search function..." I tried to upload it to the HybridZ gallery, but it wouldn't allow .gif files to be uploaded. (?)

Watch out though... some of our newer members are getting really defensive. We wouldn't want someone to think negatively about us. Lets all hug.

Since this post was about coilovers I'd like to share (affectionately... so nobody gets offended) a pic of one of my CCW's. I just reinstalled my front struts with GC coilovers:

ccw9cg.jpg

Sorry for the quality. Camera phone.

Looks Sweet! I can't wait to buy the CCW's for my Velo Rossa!

As simple as they are I think they are one of the coolest wheels out there. Especially the black ones... :wink: Just watch when you're test fitting them... the anodizing is not a 'hard' anodize and wears off fairly easily on the edges (where the coating is the thinnest). I just tape the edges up with blue painters tape when I'm putting them on and off.