HybridZ

Stock Injectors

mom'sZ

Please folks, I spent hours using the search function last night reading unrelated posts, so please don't tell me to just search. I need a set of stock fuel injectors. I want new, not rebuilt. MSA sells them for about sixty buck a piece. Does anybody know of somewhere cheaper or is this a pretty good deal?

Also, related subject: for anyone familiar with SCCA Improved Touring rules and common practices, must the fuel injectors be stock fuel flow rating or may an otherwise identical replacement injector with a higher flow rating be substituted?

Thanks everyone

Please folks' date=' I spent hours using the search function last night reading unrelated posts, so please don't tell me to just search. I need a set of stock fuel injectors. I want new, not rebuilt. MSA sells them for about sixty buck a piece. Does anybody know of somewhere cheaper or is this a pretty good deal?

Also, related subject: for anyone familiar with SCCA Improved Touring rules and common practices, must the fuel injectors be stock fuel flow rating or may an otherwise identical replacement injector with a higher flow rating be substituted?

Thanks everyone[/quote']Sixty for new is not a bad deal. You will want to stick with stock flow, and even if higher flows are allowed in the rules, you will not make more power unless you improve the airflow. And even then, for minor changes in airflow, the stock injectors are able to fuel your engine properly; richer will only go slower.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest 73Turbo240z

I realize this may be late on the chime in, but i have 6 new injectors still in there boxes/plastic wrap if your interested, if the best quote you got was i'll do $50 per.