HybridZ

NAPA....sucks!

Sparky

ok so you guys do realize the job at the auto parts store is the best job this person could get right .. that would like complaining that you got the wrong order at mcdonalds.......

Speak for yourself, I could have gotten a higher paying job if I wanted, but CSK offers full benefits (medical (including vision since I wear glasses/constacts)/dental/life insurance) to part time employees for only $24 per check :)

The 25% parts discount may have played a wee role too ;):D (I didn't even know about the insurance thing until I had signed on, the parts were the main reason :) but the insurance IS really nice, you can go to any doctor/clinic, don't have to choose one off a list :) )

i'm lucky enough to live directly across the street from a napa that isn't (completely) full of idiots.

and down the road, is an autozone that has NEVER let me down.

but across from the autozone, is an advance discount auto, that 9/10 employees don't know what the hell they are talking about.