HybridZ

KA24 high idle problem need help! im at lost

frank280zx

Ok so i have a idle problem on my 90 240SX with SOCH 12V KA@$, friday my watertemp switch went out, resulting in a high idle ( 1500 orso rpms to 700 normally)

I replaced that, but still no avial, the ecu by now states there is no idle problem ( no code 13 but 55 witch means no malfunction)

However the car still doesnt run right and uses gas like it is going out of fashion (nice at 8,5 dollar a gallon over here! )+ it idles high.

We checked over the ( AAR) valve, and it gives 50 ohms orso at idle, that seems right, the AAC valve on the back of the manifold seems ok aswel as we dismateld it cleaned it and it worked. we checked for vacuum leaks at the injectors, and resealed the injectors.

The only thing that works is actually sqeezing the hose that runs to the AAR, and idle comes down...

does anyone have a clue, could it be the ECU? or are we overlooking something?

( what is that lil lever thing ( vac controlled) at the back of the manifold ( firewallside) that flips something in the manifold could that do anything?

All imput will be aprieciated