HybridZ

i am gonna ramble

Guest fly yellow

Guest fly yellow

ok so i am having a rough time it is 4 in the morning and i have an exam at 1pm and another at 4 pm and ther eis little chance at all that i will get to sleep

all i have to say is that

over this past semester i have easily spent 3 times as much time on this site as i have on school work and i believe i have read every post on the site to date

i dont post much because i am just 18 and my car is at home i am in college and i dont really know that much

i can probably quote verbatim all the main points that are repeatedly covered on this site but i cant remember schoolwork to save my life

does anyone else have this addiction to the hybridz forums or am i a loner on this

it is my source of entertainment

i dont watch tv or play video games

i just read post after post

i am over in deland florida near the daytona international for refrence

scottiegnz i will have my car down here after christmas and would love to come out to the drags one night and meet you

hail.gif your car is absolutly amazing:rockon: rockon.gif

well i guess it is about that time to get back to work

studying is no fun

Fred AKA Fly yellow

Guest fly yellow

i would love to but unfortunately finals are overthursday and i have to go home

i will be back down shortly after new years though if there is another event around then

Guest comeandzpa

I absolutely have that addiction......being a senior in high school (and I actually am literally IN school right now) I SHOULD be "planning my future" or "making sure that I do well in school so my college doesn't un-accept me", but instead I am here.....thats cause these are the best people talking about the best cars around!! :D:D Keep up the awesome work to those who maintain this site!

rockon.gifrockon.gifrockon.gifrockon.gif

Guest fly yellow

i think they are talking about gainesville florida

not gainesville georgia

but anyof you z guys in the atlanta area want to get together sometime over the holidays?

Go ahead and ramble. Your in the right forum! :D I too am considered "not 1 step over the edge.. more like 47" As mentioned by some of my Z club members, family, and non-Z friends. bonk.gif

I take it as a compliment now..I don't mind..I like to do things different just to be different. Though different sometimes means "the hard way" or "the $$$$$ way" nono.gif

Its nice to have some off topic posts to read..kinda learning what other Z folks have done/doing/plan to do.. in Z's and life! I read as much as I can, and stop in multiple times during the day.. even right now I'm at work.. twak.gif

Ramble on guys! Its amazing how many of us are in similar boat..or have been/will be!

cheers.gif

Guest fly yellow

so i just found out that i am not leaving till sat afternoon how far is the event from I-75

if it isnt far i might be able to stop in and see all the cars rockon.gifrockon.gifrockon.gif

Guest fly yellow

my car is almost done just got to put turnsignals in finish bolting up the airdam and get the turnsignals to flash on their own

that and button up the interior and i am done

my car

cant wait

so soon till i finally can drive it on the street rockon.gifrockon.gifrockon.gifrockon.gifrockon.gifrockon.gif

Guest 240hybrid

Whats this G-ville club you guys speak of...I'm in smy. and even though my car isnt mobile right now I'm interested in what goes on at this club your talking about.

Hey Fly Yellow,

The event is being held at 3915 N. Main St. in Gainesville. Mapquest says that this is about 7.5 miles off of I-75. The show starts at noon and the turnout is expected to be about 40 Z Cars. Stop by on your way out, I'm sure it will be a blast. It will be worth your while just to see Scotties, Rick Bowers and V8ZRACER's cars, trust me. I will have my cell phone with me, just email me off line for the number.