HybridZ

Who would win in a race???

Guest SagZ

Yea remember the new batmobile going around the corner? (first batman movie I think).. he shot out a cable to a lampost, and cornered that thing like it was..uhh on a cable!

Hmm let see in batman forever, didn't his wheels.. (front and back) weren't they able to turn fully perpendicular?.. talk about 4 wheel steering..

ok I've said more than enough.. bonk.gif

People! People! Wha'sa mattah' wid' yuse guys'?Why are you even debating this, these vehicles don't exist. You're even worse than the dudes who build the KNIGHT 2000 car from Knight Rider in real life. :confused:

......................................................................................................................Batman will win! :D

Let's bring this back down to earth:

In the quarter mile, Batman would take Speed Racer thanks to the F-104 jet engine he's sitting on in the Bat-ride. from here, it's downhill fast for the superhero.

Speed Racer would kick his ass in a chase through town.

He would also win in a race through a forrest/jungle thanks to the front blades.

He would leave batman behind over any obstacle or fence with one jump (nya-nya-nya sound inserted here).

The Mach 5 was fully-functional under water, and always had enough air to figure a way out of trouble.

The Mach 5 also had SUV-type tire covers for off-road rally action at the touch of a button.

Batman would own the salt flats and the high desert, speed's got everywhere else.

Whereas the Batmobile was played up as the ultimate transport for the hero(who usually would park it, get out, and do the beating with his own two fists), the Mach 5 WAS the show, Speed was just the lucky sap that got to drive it.

Just my two cents,

Heavy Z

Originally posted by auxilary:

Mike Ditka

My thoughts too!

Batman does have Speed in "GO".. come on its a f'en jet engine!

but all time pimp car was the ghostbusters ride!!!

Mike

Baddest of them all: Monkeemobile 2thumbs.gif

Davy

BTW, Batman would kick Speedracer's... No offense to the guys who liked Speedracer as a kid. Even then, I thought he was not exactly 'manly' enough to enjoy the notoriety he had. Racer X looked menacing enough, but Batman (The Dark Knight) is a baaaaad dude he can't mess with.

Guest livewire23

speed racer, for sure! even the jet engine batmobile couldnt take speed racer, and definately not the old school batmobile. I mean, have you ever seen the mach 5 when its juiced up? Can you imagine if they put a turbo on that car???

edit: well, maybe the oldschool batmobile could win in autoX just because the mach 5 is so fast it would shoot right past the first turn.