HybridZ

Nice or Rice?

Guest greimann

Guest comeandzpa

definately nice; I have a set very similar waiting in my basement to go on my car; will be on as soon as my spacers arive!! CANT WAIT! Hopefully I can get pics up.

Well I like them Greimann, but who cares what I think? Or for that matter, any of these other posers? (No offence, guys ;) ) It's YOUR car. Put on it what you like. Everybody here has seen that beautiful red 240 on the cover of the MSA catalog. What's on it? SLOT mags for heavens sake. Somebody still likes slot mags? Not me. puke.gif So what.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Your's is the only opinion that matters.

Guest greimann

Exactly Dan. I had already made up my mind to order them before I posted. Wheels are like shoes. Everybody needs them, the selection is huge and the style you wear is largely a personal choice, driven partly by what you intend to do with them. I thought it would be nice to generate a little discussion since things are a little slow around here. Once I get get the whole works put together, I'll put up some pictures and a story about how to do it.

Guest JAMIE T

Hey Dan, I thought beauty was in the eye of the BEER holder.

As far as those rims go, I had a similar set of wheels, though they are no longer in production. I had them on my Mustang for awhile. They were actual 3 peice wheels by ARE and cost about $350 each. Then again this was about 10 years ago. They were a complete BBS rip-off.