HybridZ

Weber DCOE velocity stacks

Jonas240z

Hey guys!

I got a quick question for ya all. Ok, i need to get my hands on some affordable velocity stacks for the triple DCOE 45 webers i'm going to install but i can't find a place that has some. Most of the places have stacks for other model of webers. Oh but i found some from TWM and they are WAY expensive, $50 ea.!!! that's $300 hard earned dollars outta my pocket. Is there any other suppliers out there? If not i'll just build some outta cardboard, haha!!

Oh and one last thing, do i really need the stacks or can i just buy the K&N filters? Thanks for all the help!

Jonathan

Try http://www.wolfcreekracing.com. I'm pretty sure the Mikuni 44 stacks will fit right on the Weber 45's. Stacks are definitely worth it. Don't get stacks that are so long that it restricts the airflow though. If your air filter is 3" deep I wouldn't go more than 1.5" on the stack, because if they are too long it becomes such a convoluted path for the air to get into the stack that you're better off without them.

Synlubes,

Thanks for the offer but i need six of them. Actually i have two of the same kind as yours but shorter...like 1 1/2" long of the part that comes of the carb. Do you know what brand they are?

If i don't find anything else i'll make them out of fiberglass, hehehe!

Thanks for all the help....anyone else has a suggestion.