HybridZ

Ok they(we) stole our(their) design

TheNeedForZ

GT6 is a cool looking little car. It's also about 2/3 the size of a 240. I think it's basically a hatchback Spitfire with a 6 cylinder engine in it. I don't know that for sure, but I almost bought a Spitfire once, then I saw a GT6 pretty shortly afterwards and they really looked similar to my untrained eye.

I had a GT6 and it was a great car. Lucas electrical system left a bit to be desired. They are smaller than a Z, and are a lot of fun. The full tilt front clip was great, similar to the Jag XKE of the time. Open the hood, sit on the tire and go to work tracking down the electrical problem. Hmmmmm maybe that's why I'm building a Velo Rossa instead of a GTO, full tilt front clip. :-D

- Joe

I think it's basically a hatchback Spitfire with a 6 cylinder engine in it.

Bingo.

I love the "little E-type". It was my first choice to do the "big motor, little car" thing to. Then I searched the web for others that tried it. I couldn't find a finished example and most people had spent tons of money getting it to the "not yet running point".

Then I found this place. :-)