HybridZ

RB25DET Swap In Progress [Semi 56k Friendly] Photos!

240Z_Master

• 2 weeks later...

Great site, I actually only just clicked the pictures for the first time and saw all the info behind them.

I see you are sizing a lot of the bolts which is a great help for those who are missing them, like myself.

Do you happen to know the bolt sizes required for mounting the transmission to the motor?

excellent work with such a comprehensive archive so others can learn from you. great effort. thats what HybridZ is all about.

Thanks a bunch! I tried doing this mainly as a guide or walk through. But I didn't realize people were going to look so far in depth, so that's why I went as far as I did.

Updates are regular so check back weekly!

I never took the cam covers off yet to begin with. I kinda like that color (semi goldish).

Actually I ment the Timing Belt Covers.:redface:

What pan are you useing? None of the RB20 pans that I've seen have had that indentation at the bottom. In fact they all look alot like the stock L series pan.

The RB20DET Pan is from the 200ZR. It's not from any of the skylines. And the timing belt cam cover I liked it black, unless I could find one of those super cool clear ones!

CLEAR:twisted: That sound like it would be very cool. Ofcourse then you would have to bilg out that whole section.