HybridZ

Sport Z Magazine rocks!

spork

I just recieved my copy of Sport Z Magazine in the mail today and had to tell everyone to check out page 14 and 15! After waiting nearly a year after initial contact with Sport Z, My car made it in the magazine. It's the Blue 280zxt...check it out!

It's kinda like having an extra birthday or christmas...lol.

yeah...I'm working on setting the back up with airbags to assist the regular springs. Right now I have the springs spaced up to keep the car from squating right on top of my slicks and cutting them. It only sorta works. If you read one of my other posts here, I'm trying to set up air bags on the rear control arms so I can adjust the squat some without eliminating it. As far as the 30psi goes...thats easy...just crank the knob on the boost controller all the way...and thats 30psi...lol Seriously tho, that Masterpower T-70 is set up to move that kind of air effeciently, so its not a problem. Other than that I've built the bottom end of the motor right.

30 psi with a T-70 turbo and only 55lb injectors... I imagine you'll be upgrading them as well. They have got to be maxing out their duty cycle. I'm making ~350 whp and my 550 injectors are in the 85% range at only 17 psi w/ my T72 turbo. Nice read on the article though :-)

Looking forward to my new Lonewolf Performance manifold :wink:

well, the injectors are doing okay...I've just jacked up the fuel pressure up some to help out. It stillidles pretty decent, but my guess is if I go too much higher with the base fuel pressure, I'm going to be running into problems. The injectors don't like high pressures and high duty cycle either...I've fried a couple, and its just a matter of time before I go to 720's.