HybridZ

Lost interest in finishing my rotary Z. Finish it for me

auxilary

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tony78_280z

I know exactly how you feel. I've got no where near the money rapped up into my Z, and that makes it easier to give up and walk away. So many times I though a gallon or two of gas, and a match would solve all my problems.:fmad: And then there were those times that it actualy did catch fire :icon52: and I was quick to put it out. When I drive it for a test drive or just for a spin I find ten other things that I need to work on, but It rides better and better each time I take it for a spin.

Looks awesome. What is the power output you expect from that motor? It looks so... tiny.

by the way, guys, in reference to my friend, he started a new job a while back that takes up 90% of his time, even his wife doesn't see him that often. He crossed a bridge that he needs to stay on one side of as far as the job goes, so he puts in a lot of time to make the company succeed (as it directly impacts him).

I never put blame on him, but working alone on the car leaves very little motivation and ambition. It was, after all, my decision to do the swap.

Guest 240Zdragon72

See. Look at how pretty the engine looks in the Z. You needed to finish it. I don't think the car (or all of us) would let you hear the end of it. And if you did sell it the next guy would have it running and rub it in your face. You did not need that. Be the guy who saw the dream and went for it. Major kudos dude!

by the way' date=' guys, in reference to my friend, he started a new job a while back that takes up 90% of his time, even his wife doesn't see him that often. He crossed a bridge that he needs to stay on one side of as far as the job goes, so he puts in a lot of time to make the company succeed (as it directly impacts him).

I never put blame on him, but working alone on the car leaves very little motivation and ambition. It was, after all, my decision to do the swap.[/quote']

You gotta finish that beast, it's gonna rock, and it'll sound like a jet with that 3" exhaust! You inspired me to get a 3" exhaust under my beast, I always thought you'd finish before me, but I just went for the easiest straight line to the finish (V8 with a twist). Your road is not as straight, but you must not walk home now in dispare, always wondering where it is, how it's doing, if anyone ever finished it, always asking yourself, "what ever happened to...". March on, if not for yourself man, finish it for those who have failed, finish it for those who gave up before they started, finish it to give hope to those who are lokking at a 50% rusted hulk and wondering if they'll ever finish, finish it for all the starving kids in Samalia... well at least they'll have a sence of well being that you finished your car even if they die of starvation. Come on, march on! Be proud! Suck it up!