HybridZ

Fidanza 10.5lbs flywheel for $286 70-83 inc turbo on ebay

R0N

This is the lowest price I've seen for a Fidanza flywheel. It's for the 240z, 260z, 280z and 280zx including turbo. I'd thougt I post here and the forsale secton because such a good deal. Shipping is only $9. There's on 3 days left and 3 available.

Hope this benefits someone. Here's the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Fidanza-Aluminum-flywheel-Nissan-240-260-280zx_W0QQitemZ7997328700QQcategoryZ33732QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If the link doesn't come up do a search for 280zx flywheel on ebay. It will be the first one listed.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the post. I just had to buy a new clutch and was thinking about doing a light wieght fw, then I saw this post and thought thats fate!! I gotta order one, so I did! I called direct and he sold it to me for the same price. He said he had 60 and now he is down to 4, snatch them up! Says the na and turbo are the same fw, I wonder if the just make them bigger for the turbo so a smaller na disc would still work just have a little extra meat on the outside edge...?