HybridZ

My new toy

cygnusx1

I just got a Canon 20D digital SLR with three lenses. I love it!! What photos! With the wide angle lens I was able to shoot the WHOLE interior of my Z through the side window. Note the proportioning valve and line-lock from the Arizona Z Car big brake kit in the ashtray.

Cygnusx1-interior.jpg

MED SIZE: http://album.hybridz.org/data/500/Cygnusx1-interior.jpg

Thanks for the compliments but believe me it's the camera that makes the difference. The seats were given to me by someone that had no interest in them. They were in a 50's era chevy that was supposed to have bench seating. They are originaly from a BMW early M3, I think, and they are made by Recaro. They are fairly heavy but the styling is perfect for the Z. I had to make aluminum mounts to use the stock Z seat rails under them.

...With the wide angle lens I was able to shoot the WHOLE interior of my Z through the side window...

That totally rocks!! The wide angle lens makes all the difference in a picture! You'll have to get even more creative and do some 'mood' photos of your car at dusk, in tunnels, at night, etc. Cool!! :2thumbs:

Davy

Thanks for the compliments but believe me it's the camera that makes the difference. The seats were given to me by someone that had no interest in them. They were in a 50's era chevy that was supposed to have bench seating. They are originaly from a BMW early M3, I think, and they are made by Recaro. They are fairly heavy but the styling is perfect for the Z. I had to make aluminum mounts to use the stock Z seat rails under them.

Check the classifieds. I have a pair that are very similar but in dire need of reupholstery if anyone is interested...