HybridZ

The beauty of a Corvette C5...

...Is that it comes with its own OBD2 Scanner built into the DIC interface to the PCM...

Codes codes codes...

Man I pulled 27 codes from my car... many of them I'm sure have been there for many many months... Was able to get all of them to clear except two, and then drove it and got TWO more to show back up...

The existing units I couldn't get to clear first:

A6 SCM - B2606 HC

A6 SCM - B2860 HC

Both are related to the Active Handling and ABS...

After driving the car and turning it off, the B2606 finally cleared, but the B2860 HC remained and will not clear.

During the drive the code C1287 kicked again and the dreaded "Active Handling required Service/ Service Vehicle Soon" code popped up on the DIC. I've gone over everything and still can't get it to clear and stay gone... Wondering what I damaged when I pulled the drivetrain and zip tied the steering rack and ABS block up to the body of the car...

While the car was idling and running in the garage I was cycling the A/C on and off, and I noticed the idle changed when it was off, and the car ran much worse, so I'd cycle it on and off until I got another code (too less than 2 minutes) which was P0134... This is for the left bank 02 Sensors... Wonder if I damaged a sensor when the motor went boom??? :eek:

I'm sooooo confused! :eek:

Ideas Guys???

Mike

If coolant got into the exhaust then kiss the O2's goodbye. Autozone has the correct ones with the extended hookups for the Vette's in stock usually. I ended up getting those so I could put my O2's under the car. Don't use anything except Bosch! When I got mine a Autozone they gave me 2 boxs, when I got home I opened them up to find 2 different sensors in there, but they made good the next day.

As your Ltrims are learned then the idle will change. From what I've heard you should go 100 miles or so on the tune before trying to run logs and retune. Mike, I have a spare autotap cable that you can borrow if you have a laptop with a 9 pin serial port connector on it. That way you can see what's going on a little better. PM me if your intrested.