HybridZ

My latest project..

datsunlover

So My V8 rx7 is pretty much ready to go.. It needed a hood, and unfortunatly the thing wouldn't quite fit... Soooo.. me and a few friends sat in it, jumped on it, bashed, hit and generaly abused a spare hood till it would fit and latch closed. :) It has a bit of a gap now along the fenders and head lights, but being flat black on a red car you can't really notice too much... oh, and the visual distraction takes your attention away from the poor fitment of the hood too.. :lol:

hood002.jpg

I got bored.. had some white spray paint lying around... made a stencil from some thin cardboard.. Lots of people drove by my house yesterday and stared....and now I'm SURE the next door neighbour hates/fears me. :twisted:

Heh heh... well, it's ready to rock but I'm waiting for a guy to come look at it for a safety check. Once I have a safety, I will put a trip permit on it and go hunting. :twisted: (next year it's exempt from emision testing, so I may wait to plate it till the spring) I havn't seen said supra lately, he may have gone home to toronto or something.. this area is starting to slow down now that the last long weekend of the summer has past, but with the heat lately.. who knows, people may come back for a few more weeks at the cottage.. muhahaha... guys are going to laugh at me when they pull up to a stop light beside my car, cause it's actually really quiet... at idle. :lol: It gets a little louder as I step into it though...

As for selling it, I don't know yet.. Just depends one how much I get pulled over I guess. :redface: I know I will, what with the evil looking hood and all, but that would be ok.. it's the getting pulled over for speeding that wories me! I'm having some .. personal.. issues lately too, so I may have to take a break from cars for a while... But for now, I want to keep it..