HybridZ

M12x1.5 to 4an... anyone? Public challenge.

Guest 73Turbo240z

Guest 73Turbo240z

Alright i've narrowed my options down for my holset to my L28ET...

Reference Thread:

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=104293

@ the block a standard 1/8" NPT threading will work going into the block, i sourced a generic 1/8" NPT T-adapter that will take 1 male and make 1 females.

So at the block i'll run a T-adapter, a autometer oil pressure sender that is 1/8" npt, then a 1/8" NPT to 4an adapter straight off the other female port, leaving me with a open 4an male fitting.

I've sourced a pre-made 4 foot 4an braided supply line with 4an fittings on both ends... so now i'm at my last hurdle, the supply connection to the turbo itself. The turbos inlet threading is M12 x 1.5, the extra little tidbit that came with the turbo adapts that M12x1.5 to a 1/2" NPT thread.

This is all fine well and good, but not what i need, i need a workable solution here, this is all that remains to hold me back from my installation of the motor.

I need to go from 4an female to M12x1.5 female. Who's up for the challenge, i've been all over McMaster's website, nothing.... really getting frustrated w/ this.

Guest 73Turbo240z

it's alright, won't be able to wrench on the Z this weekend anyway w/ rita crashing the party. So i'll just use the time (and what power we keep during the storm) to order the fittings needed to make it happen.