HybridZ

YZ and SUBTLE Z FLAIRS

Corzette

All it takes is a little talent. Very little when you consider that even I did it with an MSA airdam.

Just ask John to sell you about 10 inches of each side of the SubtleZ airdam to make the transition to the G-nose piece. He'll lay up just the ends for you for much less than the cost of the whole piece.

Mount the G-nose and then just nibble away material from the SubtleZ airdam ends a little at a time until you get a good fit between them and the G-nose. I used a Makita angle grinder and a good resporator and I did it in about two and a half hours. Then glue-glass-sand-fill-sand-fill-sand-fill-sand...

Here's what mine looks like.

p2.w.jpg

All it takes is a little talent. Very little when you consider that even I did it with an MSA airdam.

Just ask John to sell you about 10 inches of each side of the SubtleZ airdam to make the transition to the G-nose piece. He'll lay up just the ends for you for much less than the cost of the whole piece.

p2.w.jpg

Dan, I think you have more than a little talent at this stuff ! FWIW, I talked to John a few months ago about doing something very similar to what you did, and I'm still trying to decide on going for it myself or waiting to see if you guys get your little project done. Either way, John said he couldn't actually sell just the ends for less than the whole part, but by buying just the ends, or by splitting the part, I could save a lot on crating and shipping.

For those who haven't done business with him, Johns crating in a case of you get what you pay for, and his is the best, so splitting the part and shipping it UPS would save probably $75 in shipping cost.

...John said he couldn't actually sell just the ends for less than the whole part...

Oops, maybe I got a special deal and didn't know it.

Terry,

The SubtleZ fenders and airdam match up to the stock headlight buckets. So the only blending you will need to do is the SubtleZ airdam ends to the lower section of the G-nose.