HybridZ

LS1 / T56 Update #46

Made a trip to Johns Cars tonight. It was good I went today as he's across the street from Fair Park in Dallas and the Texas State Fair starts tomorrow.

Anyway - the purpose of the trip was to eyeball another LS1 280Z - a pretty midnight blue one owned by Skelly - see his photo album. John Radevich's guys were putting the finishing touches on the AC compressor installation and had worked out bugs in the tach and the speedometer drive. I saw John while I was there and spent some time walking around my car with him showing off the new interior and the exhaust modification. The guy has an unbelievable eye for detail. We briefly discussed my pinhole leak in the radiator and then got into some rubbing hose issues, a missing AC compressor mounting bolt, and a leaking AC fitting - not to mention him noticing where I'd put a minor ding by the drivers side tailight when I backed into my suburban in the driveway. He would notice that:redface: ! Anyway - he suddenly disappeared and then reappeared with a handful of wrenches along with a bolt and lockwasher. 10 minutes later the missing bolt was replaced and the AC fitting was snugged up. What a guy!:-D

For those who have been asking - he does have a set of headers in stock and ready to go. www.brokenkitty.com

Made a trip to Johns Cars tonight. It was good I went today as he's across the street from Fair Park in Dallas and the Texas State Fair starts tomorrow.

Anyway - the purpose of the trip was to eyeball another LS1 280Z - a pretty midnight blue one owned by Skelly - see his photo album. John Radevich's guys were putting the finishing touches on the AC compressor installation and had worked out bugs in the tach and the speedometer drive. I saw John while I was there and spent some time walking around my car with him showing off the new interior and the exhaust modification. The guy has an unbelievable eye for detail. We briefly discussed my pinhole leak in the radiator and then got into some rubbing hose issues' date=' a missing AC compressor mounting bolt, and a leaking AC fitting - not to mention him noticing where I'd put a minor ding by the drivers side tailight when I backed into my suburban in the driveway. He would notice that:redface: ! Anyway - he suddenly disappeared and then reappeared with a handful of wrenches along with a bolt and lockwasher. 10 minutes later the missing bolt was replaced and the AC fitting was snugged up. What a guy!:-D

For those who have been asking - he does have a set of headers in stock and ready to go. www.brokenkitty.com

Glad to hear that he still has an LS1 Z car there. I sent him my tach so he could fix it and he is going to test it on that cars' signal from the ECU. The Post Office was supposed to have it to him by yesterday but he won't get it til today. I hope to have a working factory tach soon.

I wish I was close enough to drive there too. I would love to meet him in person.