HybridZ

hybrid

clint78z

Yep. I saw that car at Road America a few years ago. Looks like a nightmare to service. I have a picture of it at the car show they held after the races that day in downtown Elkhart Lake. There were so many people I had no idea who the owner was.

Yep. I saw that car at Road America a few years ago. Looks like a nightmare to service. I have a picture of it at the car show they held after the races that day in downtown Elkhart Lake. There were so many people I had no idea who the owner was.

What do you mean, I've never seen easier oil filter locations. ;)

What do you mean, I've never seen easier oil filter locations. ;)

Take a close look at those oil filters! Can you imagine the mess it would make when you remove the filters.....the oil would run all over the top of the engine valley. Oh well, maybe they just ran out of room for a remote filter location. I still think it would look better in a Z!

Take a close look at those oil filters! Can you imagine the mess it would make when you remove the filters.....the oil would run all over the top of the engine valley. Oh well, maybe they just ran out of room for a remote filter location. I still think it would look better in a Z!

Before you remove filters you punch a hole in the top of each one. The oil drains to pan and the mess is minimal.