HybridZ

Short video Turbo Z accelerating.

cygnusx1

I took my friend out for a spin in the Z. He had a digital camera and took a few short vids. This is me pulling onto the parkway and accelerating up a pretty steep hill. I short shifted a little but it's still pretty fast. Watch me catch that car that I pulled behind.

http://videos.streetfire.net/player.aspx?fileid=ECC8AED8-460E-4A89-98AB-F58B0345ABB6

Sounds good, doesn't it?

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested Url: /player.aspx

:( It didnt work for me :(

Hey Cygnusx

What cv shafts did you use with your cv shaft conversion. I had your design made. I got an 81 280zxt passenger shaft from cardone and fully compressed it was 21 inches long and would not fit between the r200 and the inside of the wheel bearing hub. I think it was made wrong. I looked a t blueovalz's pics and his shafts fully relaxed were 20 21 inches long. Any info would be most appreciated. Thanks