HybridZ

Will Pay Good $$$ for Z32/350 swap hardware

Guest BoostedZ350

Guest BoostedZ350

As the title states. I will pay good money for someone who is willing to sell the hardware for the 350/Z32 swap. I only care for the motor mounts, tranny mounts, and info on what other odds need done. I understand there are two members here who have done this with LS-1's so maybe this will get your attention. Hopefully someone can help me out.

As the title states. I will pay good money for someone who is willing to sell the hardware for the 350/Z32 swap. I only care for the motor mounts, tranny mounts, and info on what other odds need done. I understand there are two members here who have done this with LS-1's so maybe this will get your attention. Hopefully someone can help me out.

Two have openly completed it, with a handful of others that probably just looked at the site and did it, with another handful that are currently in the process of it.

None have made a kit and I can almost gurantee none ever will. Now, search for Z32 LS1 swap manual and purchase it. It will contain the meat and potatoes of measurements and necessary hardware/processes. Very worth it, in my opinion.

I sucked at fabrication, but I know people that didn't. You might try the same route and get a friend to help.