HybridZ

Can't stop... need help!! lol

RB26powered74zcar

Guest JAMIE T

Someone, somewhere, knows who has THAT motor. It will turn up again, and when it does, we'll be ready to pounce!

No kidding about the "Drivability" with the twins. I've heard that they boost while driving down the highway. Talk about throttle responce... I'm gonna be giving up some of that with my HKS turbo's, but they are ball bearing and upstairs, they should pull like mad.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a tip.

This happened to me and I caught it immediately.

When you get an ebay email stating that you have suddenly been awarded a "silver powerseller membership" or something of that nature; it is not ebay. Somehow, someone is getting into the email accounts that are connected to your ebay account and are sending fake notifications from ebay. The pages look PERFECT, but they are not real. I caught them and ebay is supposedly sending them to the proper authorities, whomever that is. However, I am still getting the same "notification" asking to VERIFY my personal account info to finalize my new "Power sellers" status on the old email account I don't use anymore.

ONLY ANSWER EBAY EMAILS (especially from potential buyers, etc.) BY CHECKING INTO YOUR OWN EBAY ACCOUNT ITSELF AND READING THEM AND ANSWERING THEM THERE AND THERE ONLY.

Then immediately change your ebay email account, password, paypal password, etc.

This guy hacked a womans account to where he could answer back emails sent to the account he hacked into. I guess a copy would go to the real account holder, and one had to have gone to him because he answered back my emails at first when I clicked onto the "ask seller a question" tab on the ebay auction page.

He picked a seller that had 100% positive FB, but hadn't used her account since the year 2000. So he had a couple people he had to of known, buy two or three items, just enough to make the account look active for the last couple months. The buyers were a set up. You can tell cause they had no feedback, and were new if I remember right... Here is the account >> ***Edited***

The bottom line is.... don't be a dumbass..... Follow the simple advice they tell you to on ebay.

I never have dropped my guard like that before and let someone talk me into paying them other than paypal, unless I know them of course.

I was an idiot for not going with my gut feeling about paying a seller whos complete name and address was different than what ebay had on file. I did a user ID search and found the real account holders name, address and phone #, but it was not anywhere close to where he wanted me to send the cashiers check.... DOH !!!!!!! I'm the DUMBASS !!!! :banghead:

Anyway... live and learn.. :violin: