HybridZ

260z swapped RB25DET

Guest silvRB20ia

Guest silvRB20ia

Hey everyone hows it going..This is my first post so let me just introduce myself and my RB backround. Well i have already owned 2 rb powered cars. The first was a 95 s14 with a RB20 from a R32 i did the full swap myself including all the wiring. My most recent and previous car a 92 s13 that is for sale has a swapped RB20 cefiero engine its better then the R32 rb20. This car was a little more fun to build because i had to do an auto to manual swap.. Well now i am very intrested in 240-280z's because of SMOG in Cali..and i have my mind set on a 260z that i found for a really good deal. I really want to swap a RB26 but i will be on somewhat of a budget so im set on the RB25. Ive been searching for sometime now but i havent seen much on the wiring. How are you rb Z guys getting the engine wired up?The easiest thing that comes to my mind is to pull the full harness from a clip and to go from there. Im still kinda confussed of the engine motormounts..ive been reading that the rb25 can fit on the stock Z crossmember with small motifications. Well any help will be greatly appriciated. thanks

aaron

oh and heres some pics of my current car just click the link..

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/car/104875728.html