HybridZ

Any interest in Wiseco RB26 pistons?

Guest JAMIE T

Guest JAMIE T

I can get a great deal on Wiseco forged pistons for RB26's with pins and rings from my engine machinist. $600 a set. I'm getting a set for mine and was wondering if anyone else needed some. That's a great deal and the pistons are supposedly off the shelf, so no real need to wait for custom pistons. The deal is currently for just RB26's in various overbores. Mods/admins please put this in another forum if need be. I posted here since it is RB specific.

Edit: I can probably get others also. Check out wiseco's website and see if they have a PN# for what you're looking for.

stealth, if you use the stock RB30 pistons with a RB25 head it has that low of compression, the mod is to switch to RB25 or RB26 pistons, they have the same bore..

are you going 30 block??/ where are you getting the block from, if contacted a few people on here from NZ who agreed to help me out, but i cant find anything on how to ship it...

I have an RB30 series II block sitting in my garage. Also I have a set of trashed RB26 wiseco's. The wrist pin heights are noticably different between the RB26 and RB30 pistons.

According to Wiseco's catalog, they manufactured pistons specifically for the RB30 with the RB25 DOHC head. That is why the advertized CR does not make sense to me.

Shipping and handling fees are your big expense with shipping the RB30 blocks. I paid a little over $200 US for mine and it ended up costing another $500 US in shipping and handling fees.

Id love to hear more about your swap plans, your the first stateside that ive even seen with the same plan...

what ECU are you going with? turbo?

then maybe im confused about the 26 pistons ability to work, but I do know for a fact that the RB25's are working very well.. every NZ based swap ive seen does it this way

• 2 weeks later...