HybridZ

need advice

260ZRED

Guys, I'm looking for your advice and constructive criticism. Do you think there's a demand for a polishing service and would it be an OK way to make some extra money? (i.e. is there demand?)

Here are some pics of my recent work..

Picture_047.jpg

Picture_051.jpg

all_.jpg

Me and a friend are doing this sort of stuff, but always selling on ebay, and it's very rarely Datsun parts. These rims were done just because I had wayyy to many sets of six spokes.

What about a professional quality, quick turnaround polishing service for Datsun parts? Valve covers, intakes, brackets, pulleys, whatever you got that can be done!

Do you think it'd be a waste of time and effort with this crowd? (seeing how all of us like to build/make stuff ourselfs and not have someone else do it for us?) We're selling Porsche stuff on ebay right now and it's allright money, nothing great but not too bad either. Still, a picture of a Porsche enthusiast doing this kind of work makes me lol so I'd guess there's going to be less demand inside the Datsun crowd? Am I wrong?

Please give me your ideas about this.. ANY kind of input would be GREATLY appreaciated!