HybridZ

Weighed my Dash tonight.

DaleMX

We'll see. My only concern is that the inside of the dash cap was smooth and doesn't give much to grip from the matting/ resin. This might not be sufficient for day in' date=' day out street car duty. Another alternative would be spray foam inside the areas around the underside fo the dash.

Mike[/quote']

Spray foam is an excellent idea! Foam, before expansion, has great wetting. Keep in mind the expansion coefficient while you are spraying. I know there are some foams that have less than 5% expansion while others have 1000% (yes, 10 times!). One thing you may want to try is to use an abraision tool on the underside of your dash cap to mar the surface for better adhesion. -0.02

You guys won't believe this... The resin took FOUR days to dry. Something was up there for sure... Anyway, I spent the weekend battling leaves... Didn't do much of anything in the garage. I hope to focus more time on it Thursday or Friday. Right now I'm busy Tuesday through Thursday morning. Owning your own company can be crazy...

Mike