HybridZ

Im Telling Ya...

Datsun660z

Guest the_dj

I can turn 9000rpm yo. So I can stomp yo' car yo. I really don't know wtf I am talking about yo. But I can't seem to shut up yo.

:rolleyes:

Sam

Watched it last night actually. did you know that EVERY Supra came with twin turbos?! :rolleyes: Some of the stuff was interesting, the breakdancers were kind of nutz and fun to watch, but some of the cars? Gack! puke.gif 4door Neon? Some of the drag racing was interesting and interviews with the racers was informative. Most of these guys started out street racing and have become pros, liked hearing their perspective. Overall when it came to the show the women had no clue and were WAY too perky. The blond in particular drove me up a wall, show me the Asian cutie please :D

Guest Thurem

Oltman

Whats this, a rich Riceboy. It's got all the paraphenelia. Stickers, type //M, big spoiler, big wheels, taillights, exhausttips, etc. What a waiste of perfectly good Beemer.

Thure

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, to my eye (and opinion) the M series Z3 is pretty damned sweet right as it is. If I did anything to it, it'd be a turbo.... ;) (well we are talking dreams here anyway, I'm sure a M motor would cheap to hop up... :rolleyes: ).

Regards,

Lone

• 2 weeks later...

German or not, it's still rice. Look at the front fender vents for confirmation. Real M-Roadsters (the appropriate name for the Z-3 in "M" trim) have a chrome piece bisecting the vent horizontally. The seats also don't have contrasting piping stitched into them like the M's do.

Any bets as to whether it still has the stock 2.3 liter engine? :wink: