HybridZ

Test Cars wanted,240,60,80Z/ZX Turbo DownPipe

Guest Pete Z Racing

Guest Pete Z Racing

Z dudes,

My Downpipe is making it into many Z's BUT I still want one in every year and every tranny combination. I will offer a "test car" price for those cars if pictures can be provided of install.

Please contact me for more information @

petezracing@yahoo.com

Have a great day

Pete

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2116389

2116389_3.jpg

2116389_4.jpg

2116389_5.jpg

Guest 73Turbo240z

I'm more interested in being a test mule for your manifolds... cause i'm running a larger turbo and could really get you some buisness flow if we show that your manifold + a bigger turbo is do-able...

I don't want to sound like I'm ragging on Pete, but I was pretty damn pissed when I got the DP and found out it was made incorrectly. I also posted to make sure he wasn't trying to unload the 50 or so messed up downpipes and run.

After I proved it was wrong, MSA and I would assume Pete, made a fixed DP and shipped to me next day. Other than that, it's great. Welds look really nice and the flange is thick. There's a thread in the turbo forum from August with a bunch of pictures I took if anyone is curious.

Guest Pete Z Racing

Metro,

No ragging taken. As posted above my first batch was wrong. All is well now. My public apology goes out to you for any inconvenience caused, and my offer from yesterdays e-mail will stand open for you. Below is a more recent comment that was posted.

Author: 24OZ Date: Nov 3, 1:38pm

Can I just say that I bought one of Pete's downpipes for my 1973 UK spec turbo 240Z and not only am I 100% satisfied with the quality of the downpipe (it is a work of art) but I am also 100% satisfied with the service (friendly, fast and item was extremely well packed). Pete is a great guy to deal with and I look forward to dealing with him again.

Go on guys take advantage of this offer!

George Antoniou

73 240Z L28ET

United Kingdom