HybridZ

Houston area V8Z's

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 73Turbo240z

my Z runs, little rough, but it runs, so just say when and were, could use a little chat time w/ some fellow Z'ers to see if anyone has ideas on how to smooth out my cars current attitude.

We're meeting for dinner on Friday, 30 December 2005 at the Red Robin.

http://www.google.com/local?hl=en&lr=&q=red+robin&near=Houston,+TX&sa=X&oi=locald&radius=0.0&latlng=29763056,-95363056,4033028649310595720

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

(713) 783-0900

10465 Richmond Ave

Houston, TX 77042

7PM - ???

My cell number in case you can't find me there:

281-381-0232

i'm down, i'll be there, when did this 30th date get decided though? curious to see who all is attending...

After the meeting we were gonna have before Christmas failed, I called my friend Jarrod and we just made up a date, time, and place. We'll be there even if y'all won't be. :) Then I cam eon here and saw someone else also thought of the 30th, and so I posted what we came up with.

Not an LS but have LT in League City...in storage awaiting finishing...be happy to show it and talk about common FI problems like fuel and in this area A/C. Of course it is for sale too....John

Wow League City? I bought my Z from a guy from there in 2000. His name was Scott Koerber. I sent hime pics and vids of the transformation but the dirt bag never returned my EMails....wierd...

Terry

can't make it tonight. My sister is in labor having her first child. I guess that's more important....

Next time

I do have a new, nastier cam and set of roller rockers to put in soon. Anybody want to drink some beer and get greasy?

Jeff

Well it was great to see you again Oliver and meet Rebecca (oh please I hope I remembered her name right haha).

Here's the thread I mentioned to you. :)

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=106907

Btw, y'all that didn't go, you missed some crazy good food! :drool: We'll do this again sometime in the Spring and hopefully more of you can make it. 8)