HybridZ

got ms2 runing

boostin280zx

Drove my car around yesterday finally on ms2. It runs a lot smoother than the stock ecu did. I was wondering if some of the codes from MSnS-extra would would work with ms2. I want to get the boost control things for spark retard and stuff that I had in msns-e. If i put the files from that into my car1 mtcg folder would it show up in megatune? And when you run dual tables can you have 1 table with 200-3500 rpms and 10-100kpa and the 2nd table have 3500-6500rpms and 100-kpa to 200kpa?So when the motor revs above 3000 rpms and sarts building bosst it will start reading from the 2nd table? I asked a few people about this at this car meet last night but they said dual tables are for controlling v-tech engines. Is that true or is that just dual tables on honda tuning stuff?

ok. Well now i need to fix my o2 sensor. I thought it was broken but i hooked my a/f guage up 2 it and it works. In megatune it stays at 2.8 or something like that. It never changes. I think it was warmed up when i was doing it. When i hook it up to the stimulator it it doesn't go all the way to lean and all the way to rich. I only stay on the lean side. I twist the nob and it skips a couple of dots and then stays almost in the middle, then when i turn the nob to bring it down i cuts off then 3 dops pop up. What stuff on the board is for the o2 input. I thought my sim was broken but it worked just fine on my v3pcb ms1.