HybridZ

I started my auto-x project :)

Guest ON3GO

Yes its my Scion xB, yes i know its yellow and stupid but whatever.

i Bought the Hotchkis Stage 1 TVS suspension kit that includes Springs, Bumpstops, Sway bars, and bushings.

Also i made my own intake system and so far so good, works better then the stock unit. Dyno proves it right also as it made 8 more HP and 6lbs of Torque over the stock unit. i think it produces more on the street driving though.

I still have to make a ducting system for the air box and change the filter to a different one so i think i can make even more.

B&M short shifter is on the way also along with dc sports strut bars that ill copy and make a few of my own.

Right now im looking for struts but i dunno what to get yet.

after all of this ill be done for awhile one it.

Wheels right now are stock steelies but i have some Integra LS Mesh wheels that ill paint a dark dark gun-metal and put some falken's on them.

Car already came with a DC sports exhaust so i might put a DC sports header on it, but i dunno.

i know this sounds lame but i wanna get the Power Enterprises Supercharger kit. been proven to put over 165whp down with no other mods, and bring the car into the 14's lol.. im sure i can do better knowing me. but that would be funny as hell!

anyways thought i would share, the next auto-x is abit aways so i hope to have all this installed before it.

maybe this time ill come in 1st and not 2nd.. damn Integra Type R lol..

mike

I know you mentioned struts but that will be the most important thing that you do. The stock struts more than likely won't be up to the task of dampening those new springs. See if you can get a set of Bilstein HD's for it and you won't be sorry.

This is from the link Sparky posted. :icon52:

sc050l.jpg

ya ive done the 2 wheeler a few times, and i had the back passenger wheel off the ground about 5 inchs once.. that was scary.

i need to upload that video for all to see :D.

he's got way better tires and wheels then i have right now but the Acura 15inch wheels with sticky Falkens will be awesome.

sway bars help soooo much on these little boxes, so thats a real big upgrade.

theres not alot of struts made for these cars, i still have my Tien full adjustable coilover kit on order but for 1200 bucks i dont think its worth it, lol.

mike

has anyone had a chance to check out the rest of his site?http://www.dpcars.net An amazing amount of machinery has been through his hands. and from what i've read about him he's very cool on top of that. I mean please, only the coolest people in the world drive Scion Xb's.

check out is hayabusa powered AWD race car! I've been following his site for atleast 6 years and its nice to see the car sooo close to completion. I'm really curious as to how she will perform.

if he's not an example of why you should work hard and kick arse and everything you do that I don't know who is.