HybridZ

new 1/4 mile times w/drag radials

660Z

Hi all,

tried out my new 215/60R14 g-force drag radials

today at test&tune knocked about 4 tenths off my time 2wks ago. (2wks ago.average 13.0 w/best 12.92 street tires)....today average 12.73 w/best 12.692)all runs today were still the same as last time at 105mph...best 60` today was 1.799 with most in 1.8 range.best 60`s were achevied with a little burn out and dry hop and little to no stall walking out.....today also very felt very humid (temp info wasn`t on time slip this week)and everyone was complaining about going slower becaulse of it.so i might have squeezed a better 12.6 or even a 12.5 out of it.

just to recap what i have....73 240z 400sbc stock w/flattops,LT1 cam and 830 holley on a castiron intake....turbo350 trans...r200 w/3.54.

im hoping in cooler weather to crack 11`s with just a victor jr. intake and some tuning....mark

Wow, that is soooo encouraging to hear. That is the exact drag radial and size I am running. I am driving a 5 speed, not an auto, and the best short time I've got yet is 1.9. That is a little better than my best on street tires, but damn, those are some good 60' times!! Congrats!

Guest the_dj

2.088 60' and 14.257@95.14mph in the 1/4 here. smile.gif

350 crate motor with TPI (equals sucky) intake. Need something that breathes better but oh well. tongue.gif It's 193 rwhp.

Sam