HybridZ

Spoilers from Motorsport Auto, or ??????

260DET

Organising the purchase of a 280ZX two seat coupe to be shipped from California to Australia and need a spoiler each end for it. Motorsport have a pair of suitable ones, 50-1426 and 50-1574, but they seem to have a unreliable reputation.

So I'm wondering if there is some other place between southern LA and San Deigo that sells the same items, I'd like to get them put inside the car because they are so bulky and expensive to send separately.

Here is a link to the front one, 50-1426 http://www.zcarparts.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=50-1426&Category_Code=7FAD

Just in regards to importing a car, if you are importing a whole car, it is no longer allowed to be/able to be filled with spares especially if its a roll on roll off job. If its coming via a container you might get away with it. I found this out because I can no longer get cheap shipping through the local car importer for this reason.

Chris

Motorsport have a pair of suitable ones, 50-1426 and 50-1574, but they seem to have a unreliable reputation.. [url']http://www.zcarparts.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=50-1426&Category_Code=7FAD[/url]

Their own fiberglass seems to be pretty good and I have not heard too many bad things about their own body kits.

I think they'll be fine for what you are looking for. Most of the discontent with MSA has to do with price, spotty customer service, etc. Personally I've had decent luck with them in the past. Since there are scant few body kit manufacturers left for the Z, by all means try them out. Their ZX kits looks great!

Davy

260DET when are you expecting to have the car in the country? I am very eager to see it!

Sulio

Its a matter of finding the right car, someone in California is looking. Its for a project, V6 turbo, a few suspension tricks................

Know anyone in Oz who sells spoilers for the ZX? There was someone on Oz Ebay selling front spoilers a while back.