HybridZ

ssr wheels

Ok I have coilovers and have 3/8 wheel spacers up front and rear i have to use them for the big brake kit i made i bought 18x8.5 SSR 3 peace rims they are 35mm offset how thick of a wheel spacer or wheel adapter do i need to make them fit i figure i have 24mm to make up for so that is about 15/16 wheel spacer

is that right or for 8.5 wheels i need what kind of offset help i will be posting pics as soon as i finish my suspension brakes and wheels 1 week i hope

23.813mm = .9575 = 15/16

24mm = .9449

Make a flat board U shape template showing your offset and diameter. Hold that jig around the radius center of the axel against the drum datum, checking for clearance of rotation at ride height.

Ricardo,

Hi, It's Tom. I think you are certainly in the ball park with a 24mm spacers. The only why to really know if the tire/wheel are positioned the way you want, is to install them and check for clearance....then adjust the spacer width as required. This is the way I did it anyway. Talk at you soon!