HybridZ

kill one

fl327

just finished installing 300zxt ecu and maf, porsche 911 bov, washed her, and man car is feeling real healthy, driving around town making the whoosh noise (im still feeling this car out, i dont know how to drive it very well yet)

and a 5.0 pulls up next to me, and starts reving on me (mustve heard the bov, or that lovely turbo whine) i spool up to 10hg and start lurching at the light, light goes i do the double step and launched even with him (horrible launch on my part, laggy) boost hits and i start pulling, at the end of third im a car and a half up on him and next time we pull up to the light, he's cant believe what just happened, and asks me "what is that" for the first time in a long time, i told him "straight six" and i was telling the truth!!! ;) cant wait for an intercooler!

new car is 1-0!!!

Check this post from about a week ago in the paint and body section "What front air dam is this".

Check the red z in the first post. Paint looks wet.....SHAAAWWEEEEEEET.

BTW, Its #50-1401 from MSA, thats what mine is in the pics further down. Looks better in person than in the catalog IMO. It was about $145 shipped to NC about 3-4 months ago. Sal claimed they had it in stock and it would ship that day, but of course it turns out it was back ordered and took about 2 weeks to ship. I understand thats a normal thing for MSA, but I was in no hurry, so no biggie. It seems to be good quality.

http://www.hybridz.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=000807

yeah im not used to turbo driving at all, i raced him like i had my 8 still, i could definitely do better out the gate and im shifting way too early, this motor was built to spin 7k and im not using that, im driving it like a NA and stock L motor. Thats ok im not gonna really dog on it for a while now. :D