HybridZ

Wideband into the Megasquirt

gexgexgexgex

I got my megasquirt and spark extra all hooked up and the car runs. It just needs to be tuned. I just bought a wideband with controller and gauge. So i know what my Air Fuel Ratio(AFR) is and thats good, but when i try and feed teh wideband input to the megasquirt all it does is read 4.8 AFR. Iknow that that is wrong. But i can go into the Read Time Display and get teh voltage teh wideband is feeding into the megasquirt and it is correct, the same as the gauge. What settings do i have to set up, i looked on the website and it said to set the EGO thing to 2.500 volts and set ti to wideband. I did that and it still does nothing, just stays at sround 4.8 AFR. I even tryed different numbers for teh EGO volts, like 5.000, 1.4700, .4000 etc.

by the way i have an LC-1 wideband controller

I really want the megasquirt to help me tune.

also how do you guys datalog with the megasquirt, i tryed the one under files-datalog-record but it does not work

Thank you guys very much, i have everything working now

i had to go into the car1 folder then to settings and pick the correct wideband, i picked the one that said, 10-1 afr=1volt, 20-1 afr=2 volt

and i found out why my dataloging was not working, i did not have excel installed on my old laptop so it did not know what to do with the file.

also where in the megatune instructions does it talk about all the settings for EGO, and what they all do so i can have it auto tune

I just got my LC-1 hooked up 2. I have ms2 and in megatune the a/f gauge did the same thing. I had the inovate wideband slected. I changed it to the DIYautotune widband and it started working. Its still not letting me use af tables. I haven't tried changing the .ini file yet b/c i pulled my motor out to rebuild, so ill do that and see if it works.