HybridZ

Neodyminum Magnets

BillZ260

I bought a couple that are about 1/2" x 3/4" disc types... bringing them together is not a good idea.. if they snap together without anything between them' date=' they will chip or shatter. If the finger is in between, well.... see the above post :) I only let that happen once.

You can put one in your pocket and a hammer will stick to your side easily.[/quote']

Oh, that makes sence. I thought you claimed the magnetism itself caused the blister, I have some 1"x1/4" discs that are the strongest type of NEODYMNIUM (whatever) I got them from McMaster-Carr. You cannot pull them apart they have to be slid apart and then watch out. they came packaged such that they are seperated by thick cardboard. And They nickle plated so they look cool, I was going to put one on my key chain to stick it up to keep it from swinging in my truck, but never got around to it and wondered if I put my keys on my wallet if all my credit cards would get erased.