HybridZ

not the CAS not the ECU is it the FPR?

MaTTSuN

Now ive tried this befor but didnt look into it or ask anyone about it. i took the vacume off the FPR and the thing reved so smooth and fast i thought i had fixed it.... after a few good revs it would start to stumble and pop again

its almost like it is surging with to much fuel and making the engine run ruff. plugging the Vacume back on the FPR keeps it runing like poo but taking it off again and pluging the vacume line "i did that everytime i took it off" She runs like a champ for a little while.

not sure how she all works but i am going to replace the FPR but id like to know if im on the right track since i have had people say its the CAS,Bad wiring or the AFM but nobody has siad FPR i would figure if it was common i would have heard about it.... or not haha

oh yeah my set up is a 81 L28 turbo stock with exuast and intake

and it was an auto switched to 5 speed not sure if there is anything there 2 matter tho

thanks guys

Matt

it seems to run great when i unplug the FPR and plug that vacume line, now if thats not some sort of sign i dont know what is. But it seems like everything else is working but id loveto hear someone with the same problem. im going to get a fuel presure gauge and see where im really at befor i replace anything

I got the same bike but mine still has the Erion colors and i got an akropovic bolt on. its my first bike and its away for the winter. nice stunt pics ill be ther one day maybe.... i want to paint the bike flat black and make a new exaust for it.

sorry for not saying befor but i tried that with no effect, its almost like its surgingfew seconds on a few seconds off could it be my fuel pump as well? i still have the N/A one in there and it seems to be running fine i can hear it... i guess ill figure some more out when i get a fuel gauge on that bad boy