HybridZ

It's been awhile since I posted, 292rwhp w/ T3

Guest Loose_Screws

Guest Loose_Screws

Just looked at the spark table and realized the 20,30,60, 80, and 100 kpa values are all the same. I need to compress those into one row and refine the timing from 100 kpa and up.

Guest Loose_Screws

I screwed around with the idle timing/fuel for a long time and didn't have much luck. The car idles great and the A/F is around 14.5. I was told low compression cars can't idle good above stoich.

But yeah, I agree, idle timing should be higher. Overall timing is going to get an increase next run on the dyno. No one has yet to hear detonation, so there is a little more power in there! (Note to self: 205/60/15's aren't enough).

Overall timing is going to get an increase next run on the dyno. No one has yet to hear detonation, so there is a little more power in there! (Note to self: 205/60/15's aren't enough).

This car is on Felpro HG. FYI. 292 was made on 90deg+ day. On my dyno sheet, I think amb. temp was 96deg. I was impressed.

Guest Loose_Screws
This car is on Felpro HG. FYI. 292 was made on 90deg+ day. On my dyno sheet, I think amb. temp was 96deg. I was impressed.

Shhhhhh! Man, Felpro is my secret! LOL!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Loose_Screws
loose screws you sold your 292rwHP Z to someone??!

whaa?

Yep, had it for sale for sometime. The car makes good power, but needs some work. The guy is gonna strip it and autoX with it.

Anyway, it's been good to be part of HybridZ!!!

Guest Loose_Screws
wow! im shocked!!

thanks for all of your wisdom!! and thanks for the new fuel maps I am using with success! hehe

Thanks for the compliment, but all I really have done is soak up what others have posted here! I visit many forums and this is by far the best of them.

I am glad the tables are working out for you!

Guest bastaad525

for how much??? CRAAAAP!

I thought you had all these big plans for more power and such??

damn... mine is still for sale... even with several drops in price to a very reasonable (I think....) $4600, I can't seem to get rid of it :icon52:

Not a 100% bad thing... I love that car like it was my child... but it really bums me out especially during winter/rainy season as it just sits and sits. Going on two weeks since I drove it last and with a lot of rain lately it may be a while yet before I do again... it just feels so WASTED.

Guest Loose_Screws
I thought you had all these big plans for more power and such??

Not really BIG plans, just plans to make it look decent and ready for AutoX. I was basically gonna gut the interior, cut out the factory seat risers and put in some good seats, home made roll cage, and laser cut dash designed in AutoCAD.

I didn't want to see it go, but it had taken up so much of my time and was about to take a whole lot more.

On the bright side, I am just that much closer to ordering a Cobra replica kit!

Guest bastaad525

please tell me how much you sold it for?

and, you're a bastard, talking about ordering a Cobra replicar :twak: heheh god I want one so badly... Hopefully by the time I retire? I've ordered catalogs from Factory Five and Superformance... the lazy guy in me wants the Superformance (and I hear they are a better car overall anyways), but damn they are sooooo expensive compared to like $14,000 for the FFR? I forget the price now but it's pretty cheap, and apparently several guys have completed the kit including a nice paint job for less than $20,000.

One of the coolest desktop wallpapers I ever had was a pic one of our members took, of a 240z nose to nose with a Cobra... I had that one up for a lonnnnnng time... my two dream cars.

So... how much you sell for? Trying to figure out if I'm just asking too much for mine.

Guest Loose_Screws

Bastaad, you have a PM.

It will be awhile before I order a Cobra kit. My wife and I have been trying for kids and that is dispensing any funds we have quickly. But, I am only 29 and have a few years to go yet. My only real fear is that by the time I get it built, it will be ILLEGAL to drive something that burns so much fuel. Oh well, I have never been one to follow the letter of the law!

Guest bastaad525

have you already decided which kit you will go with when you do a Cobra?

99% chance I'm gonna go with FFR unless I get rich quick and can afford a Superformance.

• 6 months later...
Guest Loose_Screws

Well, had to drop back into the forum and see how things were going after watching the Pinks episode tonight and Team HybridZ.

I miss my car and I miss having something with great power. I now drive a high mileage LR Discovery that has trouble beating UPS trucks up the hill. Even when I get in my wifes 330i w/ 6speed, it just feels weak!

I might have another Z someday or maybe even a Cobra.