HybridZ

Should i buy

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

What type of V8 conversion JTR or ? Suspensiom mods.. coilovers/ brakes/ etc What is the tranny / Does it have the R200 differential... Rust??? What engine mods and specs? The wheels do not appear to be high on the totem plole. The car looks good. but price maybe out of line without a lot of good modifications

Guest Anonymous

well i really dont have the money now and am considering taking out a loan from my dad, oh the shame but gimme a break im 18 and in college, so im not gonna bother the man just yet until i work out the details with my pop. from the picture it looks good but ive seen many a car that looks great from 50 feet. thanks for the input and i think 4 grand sounds better.

thanks the input is appreciated

Happy Note - the kid who wrecked my car and bought it totalled it today when my other freind cut him off and braked to avoid a possum, my baby is officially dead.

Guest Anonymous

A cow elk was flat on her back on my hood pawing at the sky.She rolled up to the roof, cracked the windshield and slid back to the hood and took a minute to get upright.Hit many deer and once tangled with a black bear all in my Sentra with 200,000 miles.