HybridZ

Ordering a set of CCW's tomorrow, would you

Guest speedmon

I'm in that CCW line as well. What else can one do....very limited selection with that 4 lug wheel. But John at CCW is the man when it comes to wheels. When I first started buying from him, those classics were only $250 a wheel.....inflation I guess.

I'm estatic that he even still makes em (for the Z) as I've never had a problem with his product, and he's very knowledgeable, and ........ even though he's never seen my cars, he's always dead on with measurements.

With my current flares and coilovers I'm having installed (pray this goes well), John says we can do 17x10 fronts and 12s in the rear. I may just go with 10s all around so I can rotate em. The tires will be Victoracers, sticky enough but they last too.

When I bought this car, I had a strategy of a "budget" club racer.....famous last thought.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fiberglass Zg's I got from MSA Where not the greatest quality part. But after The body shop played with them they fit pretty nice. I am just going to run tokico 5 way shocks and lowering springs. John @ CCW told me 17x11 in back and 17x10 for the front. That should fill the Zg's up real nice and not have any issues!

Well, its a done deal. I just got off the phone with John over at CCW, and I'm now in the waiting game...

He advised me on the offset of > 17x10.5 at 5.5 BS

17x9 at 4.75 BS

They may arrive before Christmas, or depending on the anodizing dept., maybe the first week of Jan.

Yepie yahoo..... :willy_nil

Now the next grand to spend..... tires... :burnout:

Well' date=' its a done deal. I just got off the phone with John over at CCW, and I'm now in the waiting game...

He advised me on the offset of > 17x10.5 at 5.5 BS

17x9 at 4.75 BS

They may arrive before Christmas, or depending on the anodizing dept., maybe the first week of Jan.

Yepie yahoo..... :willy_nil

Now the next grand to spend..... tires... :burnout:[/quote']

Sorry I didn't see your questions of BS'ing quicker Joel. I know that I gained about 3/4" - 1" BS'ing when I went coil-overs.I was able to get a 9" wheel inside a slightly trimmed factory arch with a 275/45/17" combo rear.

Your gonna need "AS MUCH MEAT TO THE STREET" as possible for the boost onset your gonna' get !!

If you could get 12's ordered....I can make the flares look right for you.This flare is in the works anyway.( hint:wider ZG).

Congrats on the progress for your build.Looks like you may end up with the jewel RB-Z YET !!

...........Vinny 8)